Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wicked!!

One of the main reasons Lexi came out here was to go see the musical Wicked! Austin got me tickets for my birthday, so on Friday night we met up with some friends in Tempe to eat out and go see the play. Oreganos turned out to be the restaurant of choice! The food was awesome and the company was great :D

Brooke, Garrett, Ryan, Kali, Lexi, Me & Austin! 
After dinner we headed over to the Gammage Theater. While we waited, it was the perfect time for more photos! 
 Lexi really wanted her new shoes in this picture ;D
Wow the musical did not disappoint!! It was sooo good, and even Austin liked it! This was his first time going to a musical, so I was nervous because I didn't want him to have a bad experience, but it turned out that he enjoyed it. I think this means I can talk him into going to other musicals with me in the future ;D Lexi had a fun time mimicking Glinda on the way home, and the day after. Maybe that's cause she could relate to that character so well! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment