Monday, March 26, 2012

Half Way There!!

I honestly can't believe we have reached the half way mark!! I am not feeling prepared... so much left to do!! I also thought I would be a lot better at keeping up with weekly pictures of myself, but I'm very critical of them once we take a few haha plus sometimes it's hard finding a camera man :)

I saw these questions on a blog, and thought I would fill them out for the 20 week mark!

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't actually know.. I will find out Thursday, but it will defiantly be a gain (cause I feel bigger!)
Maternity clothes? No, but I probably should invest in some maternity jeans. I can't button mine anymore so I'm usually rockin the belly band, or a rubber band haha 
Stretch marks? I think a few, but I'm trying my hardest to lather up my belly every day! 
Sleep: Still sleeping good :)
Best moment this week: Feeling all those kicks, and movements!! 
Miss Anything? Sleeping, or laying on my stomach... I'm starting to find it hard tanning my back side when I'm at the pool.
Movement: All the time, and I love it!! Sometimes I just lay on the couch with my hands on my belly, feeling all those movements. 
Food cravings: Lately I love snacking on plain old goldfish crackers! I feel like a 2 year old... also I'm getting my sweet tooth back... this could be bad for my weight gain.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Extremely happy!! :D
Looking forward to:  DECIDING ON A NAME!! We have been testing out a few these past weeks to see if we like how they sound/if they feel right. 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha life must be so hard for you if you can't lay on your belly anymore to tan your back!!! haha my favorite answer by far! Thanks for the fun little lunch date to Chipotle! You're my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie you are so gorgeous, glad your enjoying the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, you are DARLING! So tiny- I swear that's how I looked at week 12 so you're looking FAB. Can't wait to hear the name you guys choose!

    ReplyDelete